Net Order Imbalance Indicator
Participate in the NASDAQ Opening, Closing, IPO and Halt Crosses. Find liquidity and help predict Cross prices before they occur.
NOII can have a positive impact on a trader’s ability to perform effectively in a highly competitive environment. This product increases market
transparency by providing users with invaluable details about the opening and closing orders and the likely opening and closing prices of a security.
NOII offers traders valuable insight into the true supply and demand in the marketplace - insight that can help reveal new trading opportunities.
New enhancements for the NOII on the DataStore include:
- Top List - View the current top symbols, ranked by number of shares matched. Updated in real-time.
- NOII History - Select a symbol(s) to view up to six days of historic open or close imbalance information.
- Portfolio - Save and monitor up to 50 symbols in a customized portfolio.
- Export - Export your NOII information into Excel.
NASDAQ disseminates imbalance information every five seconds:
- Opening Cross: 9:28 to 9:30 a.m., ET
- Closing Cross; 3:50 to 4:00 p.m., ET
- IPO and Halt Crosses: beginning with the quote-only period of the IPO of halt resumption
View the NOII User Guide for more information.
Includes free access to BookViewer
Non-pro Pricing: $15 per month
Professional Pricing: $76 per month